Your municipal computing system is a critical
component of city government and a valuable asset to your
community. If you want to enhance your city's computing
call The Laffey Group.
In addition to our twenty-plus years of general
industrial and business experience, The Laffey Group is in the
final stages of a large, multi-stage municipal project for our
neighbors in Brentwood, Missouri. Let us help you, too.
we did for Brentwood:
- Plan data flow in
- Specify equipment and
software based on a specific city's needs.
- Write Requests
for Proposal for outside vendors as needed.
- Install equipment and software,
- Make divergent
systems work together.
- Create backup
- Analyze and update
the municipal accounting systems.
- Update emergency,
fire and police applications.
- Create a
City Operations Database.
What we can
do for your city:
- Analyze your needs and wants.
- Create vendor lists for your software and
- Prepare RFP's for specific needs.
- Develop Y2K compliance programs.
- Select any new software, hardware, networking
- Write specialized software to coordinate your computing
- Coordinate the entire effort with you MIS department,
or we can BE your MIS department!
The Laffey Group welcomes questions from you or
your staff about computing and telecommunications within your city
government. Please feel free to contact The Laffey Group at
any time: firstname.lastname@example.org